Friday, January 1, 2016

The Fun Of Snow!!!

     Skiing is my favorite thing ever.  I love the feeling so much.  I also snowboard which is as much fun. I like skiing better because it's easier but snowboarding is a greater challenge.
     If I could choose a favorite sport, I'm not sure what I could choose. But if I could choose one to do for hours and hours, and not take a break it would be skiing. It's actually really fun. Yes I like hanging out with friends there, and night skiing, but it's relaxing. You can think about the deepest stuff sometimes and get your mind off things. It's relaxing and the brisk air rubs against you. But it's also exciting. Skiing is a sport where you challenge yourself. You don't rely on a team, and you can do it however you want. No rules at all, and it gives you a big rush.
     I have been skiing for 3 years. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm a pretty good skier. I love going on skiing trips, talking with my friends on the chair lift and all of that. But skiing gives me "freedom". It's relaxing and thrilling all at once. You concentrate, but can think about almost anything. It gives you this rush of energy, especially on steep trials. At some mountains I've skied just about every trail. When you turn on the perfect snow is like the best feeling in the world.  I always go to this mountain called Windham.  When we go we get free passes because my dad works in the first aid center.
     I just love skiing so much. It challenging, fun, relaxing but thrilling, and you can do stuff with your friends. I usually spend the whole day outside and don't go inside at all.  I hope I can continue to ski for a long time.  My sister and I spend lots of time together when skiing.  We love to go off trail and into the woods.  We also like to play this game called Bumper Skis that we made up.  In this game my sister and I start on opposite sides of the trail and then start to ski right at each other and try to knock each other down.  I have lots of fun wither her playing different games. 
     I love skiing so much that I never want to stop.  I love spending time with friends and my sister.  I will always ski as long as I am alive!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment